Founded in 2009, etherFAX offers a unique solution that extends existing fax server solutions to the cloud. By eliminating the need for costly network fax systems, such as fax boards and recurring telephony fees, etherFAX leverages the Internet to manage all business-critical fax communications.
etherFAX is a secure data transmission solution that leverages hybrid cloud technology for fast, reliable and cost-effective fax communications.
Faxes Without Limits
- Alternative to fax lines and online fax services
- Vast array of virtual ports that are always ready to send and receive faxes, eliminating the busy signal
- Virtual fax board utilizes existing data infrastructure to send and receive faxes
- Secure transport for all incoming and outgoing faxes
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution
- Hybrid Software-as-a-Service (hSaaS) solution
- Maintain existing fax numbers without service interruption
The etherFAX Secure Exchange Network (SEN) is the world's largest ecosystem, leveraging military-grade encryption and hybrid cloud technology to provide 100% secure communications.
The Answer to 100% Secure Document Transmission
- Virtual document and fax transport service
- Remote clients experience real-time fax communications
- Seamless integration with industry-leading fax servers and fax-enabled applications
- Ability to route documents to other etherFAX peers within the etherFAX network
- Never traverse an external telephone network; known as “in-network routing
- Operates much like a phone company to provide a virtual fax transport
The etherFAX Analog-to-etherFAX (A2E) device extends your existing fax infrastructure to the etherFAX network in the cloud.
Extending the Fax Machine to the Cloud
- Plug-and-play device
- Extend existing fax machines to the cloud
- Analog telephony adapter connects fax machines to the etherFAX network
- Allows fax machines to operate as if they were on a traditional Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN)
- Supports the etherFAX Secure Exchange Network (SEN)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant
etherFAX Disaster Recovery (DR) is built for ideal business continuity and works to ensure there is never any downtime for your organization.
Reliable Fax Service
- Ensures fax communications are fully operational
- Proprietary technology and world-class datacenters located in North America, Europe and Asia
- Can be utilized to supplement on-premise fax infrastructure
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) platform
- Easily configured to provide immediate failover of fax communications